To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Friendly, outgoing person who also enjoys assisting clients with an "I want to help" service attitude. Embraces diverse tasks. Our core values are vital to the success of our organization: Integrity, Confidentiality, Ethically Responsible Solutions, Client Centered Practice, Engaged in the Community, Motivated to go the Extra Mile. You must demonstrate these values in your resume, interview, and past work/educational experience.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Perform a variety of client facing administrative tasks, including answering phones, greeting clients, setting appointments, scanning and organizing client documents in online file cabinets, customer relations, and assisting in client onboarding.
- Provide administrative assistance to tax, finance, and legal professionals including MS Office document preparation, document office process & procedures and proactively offer process improvements, create and maintain office Excel spreadsheets as appropriate.
- Maintain strict client discression and confidentiality.
- Assist with implementing marketing and continuous customer contact programs.
- Service attitude; you instinctively want to help others
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong Excel, Word, and Outlook application knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Proficient in English / Spanish a plus
- Committed to constant, never ending improvement
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Community involvement - volunteerism