No Rendering of Advice: The information contained within this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for obtaining accounting, tax, or financial advice from a professional accountant.
Presentation of the information via the Internet is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an accountant-client relationship. Internet subscribers, users and online readers are advised not to act upon this information without seeking the service of a professional accountant.
Any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this website is not intended to be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under U.S. federal tax law.
Accuracy of Information: While we use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that nay information contained in or made available through this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or such.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability: This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of this website is at your own risk. We and our suppliers disclaim all warranties. Neither we nor our suppliers shall be liable for any damages of any kind with the use of this website.
Links to Third Party Websites: For your convenience, this website may contain hyperlinks to websites and servers maintained by third parties. We do not control, evaluate, endorse or guarantee content found in those sites. We do not assume any responsibilities or liability for the actions, products, services and content of these sites or the parties that operate them. Your use of such sites is entirely at your own risk.
Policy on disclosure of non-public personal information
This document contains important information about our concern for protecting your rights under federal privacy laws.
- Hopp Accounting & Tax collects non-public personal information about you and all our clients from the information you submit on applications or other forms, and through information we obtain over the course or your business relationship with Hopp Accounting & Tax.
- Non-public personal information is any personal information that cannot be found in public sources. Publicly available information would be details available from federal, state, or local government records; widely distributed media (such as telephone directories or newspapers); or information disclosed to the public as required by federal, state, or local law. Non-public personal information is usually obtained directly from the individual. It includes such details as the person’s date of birth, social security number, financial account numbers and balances, sources and amounts of income, and sometimes could include home addresses and telephone numbers.
Types of personal information we collect from you may include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, names of family members, assets and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your account balances, investments and tax information.
- Information we need to prepare a financial plan, such as your assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- We will not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, consistent with our professional confidentiality obligations without your verbal or written request. We may be required by law to disclose personal information about you, for example, in response to a subpoena or other court order. We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to affiliated and non-affiliated entities for the purposes of servicing, processing or maintaining a financial product or service for you.
- Within our organization, we can provide access to your personal information only to those employees who need to know the information to provide you with our services. Authorized employees have signed a confidentiality agreement with regards to protecting your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- It is our policy not to share your non-public personal information with companies that perform marketing services.
- The disclosure of non-public personal information contained in any document completed by the client for processing, in order to facilitate the commencement, continuation, or termination of a business relationship between the client and a non-affiliated third party service provider, shall be deemed as having been automatically authorized by the client with respect to the corresponding non-affiliated third party service provider.
- In order to provide you with the highest quality service we may wish to disclose non-public personal information about you, from one or more of the categories of personal information listed above, to Hopp Financial Consulting., affiliated entity of Hopp Accounting & Tax Service, P.C.
- If we provide more than one product or service to you, you may receive more than one Privacy Notice from us.
Securities offered through Avantax Investment Services, Member FINRA, SIPC.
Investment advisory services offered through Avantax Advisory Services.
Insurance services offered through an Avantax affiliated insurance agency.